Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ladies this one may be of the sensitive nature, I pray no one is offended and that everyone takes it with the intention that I mean from it and that is to benefit us all. Amen.

Never and I mean never walk around your house all day (when hubby is home) looking less than your best. Always get dressed and be sure your hair is done and you smell nice.... Be sure to exercise not just to keep your health well, but also to please your husbands eye when he looks at you. I have heard women say "My husband doesn't like when I get all dolled up, or he doesn't mind what I wear around the house." To that I say......your husbands are out of the house all day and they are constantly bombarded with women, whose sole mission when they get up in the morning is to make sure they get a mans attention. I am not saying that we should have to compete with them, but I am saying there should be no competition, we should be winning that race!! Look your best, smell your best, and be your best; In the kitchen, with the children, with studing, with cleaning and dare I say this ladies in the bedroom. We are Homemakers and we chose an honorable profession, now get out there and be professional! :) Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment